We are looking for talented and experienced individuals to host workshops! We would welcome the opportunity to create space for new and exciting experiences for our attendees.
To apply, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Describe your workshop! What form will the event take? What will participants get from the event? How long will the workshop be? What is the minimum and maximum number of the people the workshop can accommodate? What materials will be needed or supplied and are they eco-friendly? Are there any safety concerns?
- Your bio including your training and background.
- You preferred time slot AM (before music starts) or PM?
- Alternative plans in case of inclement weather.
- Photos of past workshops, if available.
FrogFest curates a small vendor market for its attendees. Examples in the past have included massage therapy, clothing, and jewellery. Although we do not have set hours for the market, we do expect vendors to be available at their table during peak hours of the daytime.
- Must be fully self sufficient.
- Must supply their own table.
- Must provide their own register system and float.
- Must bring their own lighting (inquire about limits).
- Will make their own hours
- FrogFest is not responsible for any loss, stolen goods, or damages.
For more information and to inquire about availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
**Image courtesy of Diane + Mike Photography.